San Francisco, CA 94102 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Teacher Assistants/Education Technicians for school-based positions. SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. Founded and run by clinicians, SPG Therapy & Education is dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families!
Rate: $23.00-$27.00 per hour, depending on experience and education.
- Providing morning and after school bus support
- Providing support to students returning to school
- Facilitating participation in the school day
- Collaborating with parents, teachers and staff to support students’ educational programs and implementation of IEP goals
- Data collection
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Guaranteed, consistent hours
- Work school day hours
- Minimal driving
- No client cancellations
- Consistent, weekly clinical support
- Supervisors are readily available to meet your immediate case needs
- Professional development & skilled, supportive mentorship
- Career growth opportunities
- Benefits for eligible employees (30+ hours) include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances
- 401K Retirement Plan with company matching
- Certification fees and cell phone reimbursement
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work with students in-person
- Bilingual Spanish skills are a plus!
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.