Oakland, CA 94607 US
SPG Therapy & Education, one of the most highly regarded multidisciplinary pediatric providers in California, is hiring Instructional Assistants to work with students with Autism and related disabilities. Salary - $20 to $25 per hour depending on experience and education.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing support to students returning to school
- Facilitating participation in the school day
- Collaborating with parents, teachers and staff to support students’ educational programs and implementation of IEP goals
- Data collection
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Guaranteed, consistent hours
- Work school day hours
- Minimal driving
- No client cancellations
- Consistent, weekly clinical support
- Supervisors are readily available to meet your immediate case needs
- Professional development & skilled, supportive mentorship
- Career growth opportunities
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work with students in-person
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19 and related variants. Legal COVID vaccination exemptions (i.e., for disability or religious beliefs or practices) in compliance with applicable law will be considered for unvaccinated individuals.
- Bilingual Spanish skills are a plus!
- Salary - $20 to $25 per hour depending on experience and education
- Benefits for eligible employees (30+ hours) include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances, as well as 401K Retirement Plan with company matching
- Certification fees and cell phone reimbursement
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.