Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
Fairfield, CA 94534 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Speech-Language Pathology Assistants for school-based positions. SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. Started by an SLP and run by clinicians, SPG Therapy & Education is dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families.
Pay range - $39-$44 per hour.
Why Choose Us?
- SLPA Supervision and Mentoring
- Therapy Materials/Resources
- Free Professional Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive Health and Professional Benefits
- 401 (k) with Employer Match
- Assist in scheduling activities.
- Perform checks and maintenance of equipment, including, but not limited to, augmentative communication devices.
- Provide clerical support (i.e. preparing charts, records, graphs, and data).
- Prepare and arrange necessary materials for speech therapy activities as planned by supervising speech-language pathologist.
- Conduct speech-language screenings, without interpretation, using screening protocols developed by SLP supervisor.
- Follow and implement documented treatment plans or protocols developed by a supervising SLP.
- Provide delivery of speech-language under the supervision of a licensed or credentialed SLP.
- Document client progress toward meeting established objectives/goals
- Pursue professional growth through conferences, workshops, and coursework.
- Associate’s degree from a speech-language pathology assistant program or Bachelor's degree program in speech-language pathology
- Completion of required field work experience
- Current CA SLPA license or eligibility
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19 and related variants. Legal COVID vaccination exemptions (i.e., for disability or religious beliefs or practices) in compliance with applicable law will be considered for unvaccinated individuals
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.