Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Napa, CA 94558 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Speech-Language Pathologists for school-based positions. SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. Founded and run by clinicians, SPG is dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families.
CFs welcome. Salary- $75000-$100000 based on school year calendar
Why Choose Us?
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- Local Clinical Supervision and Mentoring
- AAC Mentorship Program
- Unique Learning Cohorts in AAC, CLD, and SLPA Support (Special Interest groups)
- Free In-House CEU (live and remote) opportunities
- Professional dues and development budget
- Comprehensive Health and Professional Benefits as well as 401K with Employer Match
- Conducting ethically and legally defensible CA school based services
- Conducting appropriate assessments, writing comprehensive evaluation reports
- Consulting and collaborating with Parent/Teacher/IEP Team regarding Service Delivery Modifications, Accommodations and/or Generalization of Skills
- Maintaining daily therapy logs, data collection, attendance registers
- IEPs-Writing Goals according to Common Core State Standards
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current CA SLP license/credential or eligibility
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Telehealth (in specific areas)
Years of experience, specialties, and geographic regions are all considered when determining salary offers.
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.