Special Education Teacher
Vallejo, CA 94592 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Education Specialists for school-based positions. SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. Founded and run by clinicians, SPG Therapy & Education is dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families!
- Providing academic support to students in a mild to moderate or Moderate to Severe classroom environment
- Provide academic assessments
- Facilitating participation in the school day
- Collaborating with parents, other teachers and service providers to support students’ educational programs and creation and implementation of IEP goals
- Lesson Planning and Data collection
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Work school day hours
- Consistent, weekly clinical support
- Supervisors are readily available to meet your immediate case needs
- Professional development & skilled, supportive mentorship
- Career growth opportunities
- Salary - Competitive depending on experience and education
- Benefits for eligible employees (30+ hours) include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances, as well as 401K Retirement Plan with company matching
- Certification fees and cell phone reimbursement
- Special Education Credential in either MM or MS.
- Ability to work with students in-person
- Bilingual Spanish skills are a plus!
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.