Special Education Teacher
Fairfield, CA 94534 US
SPG Therapy & Education, one of the most highly regarded multidisciplinary pediatric providers in California, is hiring Education Specialists to work with students in Special Education.
***$1500 Sign On Bonus***
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing academic support to students in a mild to moderate or Moderate to Severe classroom environment
- Provide academic assessments
- Facilitating participation in the school day
- Collaborating with parents, other teachers and service providers to support students’ educational programs and creation and implementation of IEP goals
- Lesson Planning and Data collection
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Work school day hours
- Consistent, weekly clinical support
- Supervisors are readily available to meet your immediate case needs
- Professional development & skilled, supportive mentorship
- Career growth opportunities
- Special Education Credential in either MM or MS.
- Ability to work with students in-person
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19 and related variants. Legal COVID vaccination exemptions (i.e., for disability or religious beliefs or practices) in compliance with applicable law will be considered for unvaccinated individuals.
- Bilingual Spanish skills are a plus!
- Salary - Competitive depending on experience and education
- Benefits for eligible employees (30+ hours) include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances, as well as 401K Retirement Plan with company matching
- Certification fees and cell phone reimbursement
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.