Brentwood, CA 94513 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring SLPA Supervisors for onsite school-based positions. Have experience supervising school based speech staff or are you wanting to try a new role in the field of speech-language pathology? We have options for experienced, CA-licensed SLPs. Founded and run by clinicians, SPG Therapy & Education is dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families. Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology required.
Salary- $80000-$100000 annually
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible schedules
- Student Loan Pay-Down Program
- Local Clinical Supervision and Mentoring
- AAC Mentorship Program
- Unique Learning Cohorts in AAC, CLD, and SLPA Support
- Free In-house CEU (live and remote) opportunities
- 401 (k) with Employer Match
- Comprehensive Health and Professional Benefits Packages
- Representing SPG’s core values and executing delivery of the highest quality of services
- Supervise SLPA candidates by adhering to state and federal (ASHA) guidelines pertaining to direct and indirect supervision requirements.
- Review student records, monitor and evaluate treatment decisions of the assistant
- Evaluate and oversee the ability of the assistant to provide therapy services at the assigned site(s)
- Develop appropriate IEP goals and attend IEP meetings for student’s on SLPA’s caseload
- Write progress notes that align with data collection from the SLPA and direct observations/interactions with the student
- Provide guidance in the development of a plan for the assistant to complete twelve (12) hours of continuing professional development every two year
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current CA SLP license
- At least 1 year post CF experience
- ASHA certificate of competence recommended
- Completion of initial 6 hours of supervision professional development training
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
Years of experience, specialties, and geographic regions are all considered when determining salary offers.
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Call Mary Piermarini at (925) 945-1474 x129 or email at email@example.com for more information.