Registered Behavior Technician (R/BT)
Concord, CA 94519 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for school-based positions. SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. Started, and run by a clinician, SPG Therapy & Education is dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families!
Salary: $27.00 - $32.00 per hour (starting at $24 for BTs), depending on experience and education
- Implement Behavior Intervention Plans
- Work with students using ABA to manage challenging behaviors and increase skill acquisition
- Collect data
- Support teachers and staff with managing challenging behaviors
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Guaranteed, consistent hours
- Work school day hours
- Minimal driving
- No client cancellations
- Consistent, weekly clinical support from a BCBA tailored to meet your assignment needs
- Supervisors are readily available to meet your immediate case needs
- Professional development & skilled, supportive mentorship
- Career growth opportunities
- iPads provided
- Bonus rewarded for RBT training completion
- Benefits for eligible employees (30+ hours) include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances, as well as 401K Retirement Plan with company matching
- Certification fees and cell phone reimbursement
- Associate’s Degree preferred in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, Speech-Language Pathology, or licensed SLP-A, or related field
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) experience, 6 months required, 1 year (preferred)
- Completion of 40 hours Registered Behavior Technician Training (may be provided by SPG, if needed)
- RBT Certification preferred but not required
- Ability to work with students in-person
- Bilingual Spanish skills are a plus!
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.