Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Hayward, CA 94544 US
***Sign-on bonuses starting at $1,500 for full-time employees (prorated for part-time)***
Be a part of pediatric clinics or school-based opportunities for PTAs to work with children 0-to-22 years old who present with a wide range of medical diagnoses, such as orthopedic impairments, autism, developmental coordination disorder, etc. Our multidisciplinary team provides an unparalleled resource for support and mentorship that will make a powerful impact on your career as a pediatric therapist.
Salary: DOE, starting at $40/hr.
- Participate as an active member of the medical and/or IEP team
- Implement a plan of care, provide accurate thorough documentation in accordance with legal guidelines
- Collaborate with Supervising PT to implement treatment through 1:1 direct, motor groups, and consultation services
- Participate in active and effective collaboration and communication with children, colleagues, professionals, and caregivers
- Participate in equipment evaluation, training, and management
- Flexible, consistent schedules, and varied job responsibilities
- Student loan pay-down program
- Professional dues, and materials reimbursement
- Robust, competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with company matching
- CA Physical Therapy Assistant license
- 1 plus year experience working with children
- Highly developed interpersonal and technical skills for team collaboration, establishing therapeutic rapport in a child-centered environment
- A love for helping children reach their potential
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19 and related variants. Legal COVID vaccination exemptions (i.e., for disability or religious beliefs or practices) in compliance with applicable law will be considered for unvaccinated individuals
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.