Physical Therapist (PT) - Full-Time and Part-Time Pediatric PT Positions Available
San Mateo, CA 94404 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Physical Therapists for school-based positions. SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. SPG Therapy & Education is clinician lead and dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families!
We have pediatric clinics and school-based opportunities for PTs to work with children 0-to-22 years old who present with a wide range of medical diagnoses, such as orthopedic impairments, autism, developmental coordination disorder, etc. Our multidisciplinary team provides an unparalleled resource for support and mentorship that will make a powerful impact on your career as a pediatric therapist.
Salary: starting at $83,000 - $96,000 for a school-based calendar (185 days)
*Additional compensation for Summer work and year-round placements
*Sign-on bonuses available!
WHY CHOOSE US?
SPG Therapy & Education, one of the most respected groups of pediatric specialists in California, is seeking full-time, part-time, and per diem Physical Therapists to join our multidisciplinary team of behavior specialists, school psychologists, SLPs, OTs, PTs, and mental health counselors. SPG truly believes that together we can empower authentic change and help children and their families.
As part of our team, you will enjoy:
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- Varied job responsibilities
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
SPG Company Benefits:
- Robust, competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with company matching
- Student loan pay-down program
- Professional dues and materials reimbursement
- Sick/Mental Health days
- Participate as an active member of the medical and/or IEP team
- Determine eligibility for physical therapy through evaluation, including standardized assessments, functional outcome measures, observations, and interviews
- Establish a plan of care with individualized SMART goals and provide accurate and thorough documentation in accordance with legal guidelines
- Design and implement treatment through 1:1 direct, motor groups, and consultation services Participate in active and effective collaboration and communication with children, colleagues, professionals, and caregivers
- Participate in equipment evaluation, training, and management
- CA Physical Therapy license or eligibility pending
- A love for helping children reach their potential!
- Highly developed interpersonal and technical skills for team collaboration, establishing therapeutic rapport in a child-centered environment
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.