Physical Therapist (PT) - Full-Time and Part-Time Pediatric PT Positions Available
Novato, CA 94945 US
***Sign-on bonuses starting at $2000 for full-time employees (prorated for part-time)***
SPG Therapy & Education is looking for YOU to join our Physical Therapy team. SPG is dedicated to helping kids. Come make a positive impact on the lives of children by joining our team today and enjoy your weekends off!
Salary range - $83000-$97000 for a school-based calendar with additional compensation for summer work and year-round placements.
Why Choose Us?
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- Flexible and consistent schedules
- Dedicated, experienced mentors
- Professional dues and materials reimbursements
- Free In-House CEU (live and remote) opportunities
- 401K with Employer Match
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Telehealth opportunities available in specific regions
- Relocation Stipend Available
- Master’s degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Current CA Physical Therapy License or eligibility pending
- A love for helping children reach their potential
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19 and related variants. Legal COVID vaccination exemptions (i.e., for disability or religious beliefs or practices) in compliance with applicable law will be considered for unvaccinated individuals
- Conduct comprehensive PT evaluations
- Design individualized treatment plans
- Provide direct and indirect therapy
- Participate in IEPs
- Evaluate and manage equipment
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.