Occupational Therapist (OT)
Point Richmond, CA 94801 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Occupational Therapists for school-based positions. SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. Founded and run by clinicians, SPG Therapy & Education is dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families!
Starting at: $78000-$93000 for school-based calendar (185 days) with additional compensation for Summer work and year-round placements
- Provide direct therapy and assessment services to K-12 students in school-based and clinic settings
- Collaborate with the school team members, including teachers, and other specialists (PTs, SLPs, behavior analysts)
- Ensure safe and accessible educational environments for students
- Maintain thorough and accurate assessment and therapy related documentation
- Participate in continuing education training
- Provide fieldwork supervision as needed
WHY CHOOSE US!
- Student Loan Pay-Down Program
- Focus on collegial support, mentorship, and professional growth
- Flexible, consistent schedules and varied job responsibilities
- Professional dues and materials reimbursement
- Special Interest Groups (SIGS) are open to all employees such as Augmentative & Alternative Communication/Assistive Technology, Teletherapy/Teletalk, Interdisciplinary ABA
- Easy access to comprehensive team of specialists (SLPs, BCBAs, Psychs) for resources and collaboration
- Multidisciplinary company that values interdisciplinary approaches to conversations, treatments and assessments.
- Robust, competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with company matching
- Current CA OT License or eligibility
- At least one year of experience
- Highly developed interpersonal and technical skills for team collaboration, establishing therapeutic rapport in a child centered environment
- A love for helping children reach their potential
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.