Mental Health Therapist
Redwood City, CA 94063 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Mental Health Therapists for school-based positions working in Elementary Schools. SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. Founded and run by clinicians, SPG Therapy & Education is dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Focus on collegial support, mentorship and professional growth
- Flexible, consistent schedules and varied job responsibilities
- Professional dues and materials reimbursement
- Special Interest Group memberships – Culturally Linguistically Diverse, Behavior and AAC SIGs are open to all employees
- Robust, competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with company matching,
- Must have a current California license in LMFT, LCSW, LPCC and LEP. Associate Level welcomed.
- At least two years of experience developing and implementing treatment plans in the field of licensure with a variety of populations.
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong speaking, writing, and listening skills and the ability to work as a collaborative and supportive team member
- Experience working in a school-based program providing instructional and training support is preferred.
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.