Mental Health Therapist
Antioch, CA 94509 US
SPG Therapy & Education, one of the most respected groups of specialists in California, is seeking full- and part-time Mental Health Therapists to join our multidisciplinary team of behavior specialists, school psychologists, OTs, PTs, SLPs, and SLPAs.
***Sign-on bonuses starting at $1500 for full-time employees (prorated for part-time)***
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Focus on collegial support, mentorship and professional growth
- Flexible, consistent schedules and varied job responsibilities
- Professional dues and materials reimbursement
- Special Interest Group memberships – Culturally Linguistically Diverse, Behavior and AAC SIGs are open to all employees
- Robust, very competitive compensation packages, including 401K with company matching, medical, dental and vision benefits
- Must have a current California license in LMFT, LCSW, LPCC and LEP
- At least two years of experience developing and implementing treatment plans in the field of licensure with a variety of populations.
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong speaking, writing, and listening skills and the ability to work as a collaborative and supportive team member
- Experience working in a school-based program providing instructional and training support is preferred.
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19 and related variants. Legal COVID vaccination exemptions (i.e., for disability or religious beliefs or practices) in compliance with applicable law will be considered for unvaccinated individuals
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.