Fully Remote SLP
Los Angeles, CA 90017 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
**UP TO $5000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR CERTAIN LOCAL REGIONS**
SPG Therapy & Education is looking for you to join our SLP team. SPG is dedicated to helping kids. Come make a positive impact on the lives of children by joining our team today!
Salary range - $74000-$100000 based on the school year calendar.
Why Choose Us?
- SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships.
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- AAC Mentorship Program
- Unique Learning Cohorts in AAC, CLD, and SLPA Support
- Free In-House CEU (live and remote) opportunities
- 401K with Employer Match
- Comprehensive Health and Professional Benefits
- We have school and clinic opportunities available
- Master’ s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current California SLP license/credential or eligibility
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19 and related variants. Legal COVID vaccination exemptions (i.e., for disability or religious beliefs or practices) in compliance with applicable law will be considered for unvaccinated individuals
- Conducting standardized and alternative assessments, writing comprehensive evaluation reports
- Consulting and collaborating with Parent/Teacher/IEP Team regarding Service Delivery Modifications, Accommodations and/or Generalization of Skills
- IEPs-Writing Goals according to Common Core State Standards
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
Years of experience, specialties, and geographic regions are all considered when determining salary offers.
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.