Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist-Assessor
Walnut Creek, CA 94596 US
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Speech-Language Pathologists for per diem school-based assessment positions. SPG is dedicated to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. Started by an SLP and run by clinicians, SPG is dedicated to helping kids. Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the lives of children and their families.
Why Choose Us?
- Local Clinical Supervision and Mentoring
- Unique Learning Cohorts in AAC, CLD, and SLPA Support
- Free In-House CEU (live and remote) opportunities
- Conduct comprehensive speech-language assessments, utilizing standardized and alternative assessments, for referred students or per IEE requests from districts in accordance with California Department of Education and Federal guidelines.
- Prepare comprehensive, legally defensible written reports of assessment findings with diagnoses and specific recommendations, in accordance with State and Federal guidelines.
- Certify pupils’ eligibility for placement in special education services, programs or classes in accordance with their individual physical, mental and emotional needs.
- Representing SPG’s core values and executing delivery of the highest quality of services
- Consulting and collaborating with Parent/Teacher/IEP Team regarding Service Delivery Modifications, Accommodations and/or Generalization of Skills
- IEPs-Writing Goals according to Common Core State Standards, as needed
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current CA SLP license and ASHA Certification of Clinical Competence
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19 and related variants. Legal COVID vaccination exemptions (i.e., for disability or religious beliefs or practices) in compliance with applicable law will be considered for unvaccinated individuals
Years of experience, specialties, and geographic regions are all considered when determining salary offers.
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.